Becoming a Member of the Christian Coaching Network
The Christian Coaches Network is a new Kingdom Business that exists to connect and develop individuals and teams interested in developing their Coaching and Coaching skills within the Christian community.
Our overall aims:
1. To Training and Support members of the Christian community who want to develop and grow their ability to use coaching skills to disciple and mentor others.
2. To train individuals and teams within Kingdom-based business/ministries who want to develop their skills to lead others and grow in their calling.
3. To train and support Christians who are full or part-time Coaches seeking to serve others from a place of faith.
We do this by:
- Offering challenges, training, support and connection to those interested in developing coaching skills from a Kingdom perspective.
- We are providing Coaches who are Christians with coaching models, resources, and Biblically appropriate materials.
- Offering training on leadership and Coaching as an approach to leading others from a faith-based perspective within Christian communities, businesses and organisations
- To assist coaches in developing their services through training, marketing, mentorship, coaching and supervision.
- We offer an online membership/support network with regular online sessions, several face2face opportunities and gatherings to connect and grow.
An interest unites members of the Network, a passion for developing others and seeing them fulfil the purposes and plans God has for them. They have a shared belief that coaching and the skills associated with the approach are vital in creating a Kingdom Culture and growing disciples. The members share through a Facebook group and on Zoom.
We have two levels of membership to allow anyone interested in accessing the Network.
Members benefit from
- Monthly Zoom Training Sessions
- Monthly Group Lab sessions – deep dive into the issues members want to discuss
- Access to the Christian Coaching Skills Challenge (Every six months)
- Materials that promote coaching
- Access to shared resources and tools to assist coaches, including articles and book review
- Access at reduced rates to face2face events
- Access to all of Level 1
- Group Coaching/ Mentoring and Supervision
- Help to build a Coaching Business
- Access to online & face-to-face events (2 x annually) (Professional Development)
- Other online training for the Community as and when appropriate (access the backlog of sessions as they build):
- Materials that promote coaching
- Access to shared resources and tools to assist coaches, including articles and book reviews
Our Approach: Challenges
If you are only going to one exhibition this year..
Then I urge you to visit the new Janelle Awkward exhibition in lower east side New York. Photographs with layers upon layers of visual information. Total brain meltdown once you start analyzing Janelle Awkward’s images. The exhibition here in New York was absolutely stunning and I can 100% recommend it.– Jack Hornet, New York Rhymes
Janelle Awkward is on of the best photographers in our lifetime. She is able to capture our complex lives with simple motives. The new show at New York Center of Photography contains some of Janelle Awkward’s best photos from her early period and up until 2010.– Jack Hornet, New York Rhymes
Awkward but social